PLEASE PASS THIS ON!
I want to make sure every one knows about this and what it can do to your pets
this is what has happened to my sisters cat after she wore a hartz flea and tick collar and now has a burn like wound on her neck. please pass this on and do not buy hartz’s products! they use poison in their products pets have died because of this!!
Yes this is my cat she is doing fine at the moment but I’m so sorry for the people who’s pets are not so lucky
oh my god
PLEASE REBLOG THIS PEOPLE
Hartz is the worse EVER! my aunt used it and it ended up killing two of her cats. only one survived but she had the worse skin condition. NEVER USE HARTZ
BETTER REBLOG THISS!!!
Guys this is an actual issue. We had Hartz collars for my dog and he kept having seizures. one seizure he had on the stairs and fell backwards down the stairs, and he also stop breathing from these seizures. When I found out about Hartz causing this I took it off my dog and he hasn’t had a seizure since. And he used to have one at least every few months. DON’T USE HARTZ.
dash is named dash because he runs really fast
violet is named violet because ultraviolet rays are invisible to the human eye
so what’s jack jack’s name got to do with his power
jack of all trades because he has so many powers
Happy Anniversary to the best parents I know. Thank you for helping guide me along the right way as I’m growing up. I love you both so much. Happy 19 years!! ❤️😘
The best thing I ever bought was a banana costume for my dog. Hands down. It shames her so I put it on when we expect new people to come to our house and it keeps her from being crazy. She just stands there.